This was very, very good, what we liked most about it was that it had such a different taste from anything we've eat before!
from: Recipe Challenge - Melissa's week
* 1 c. chopped onion
* 1 c. chopped green pepper
* 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
* 1 (28 oz.) can tomatoes with liquid, cut up
* 1 (4 oz.) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
* 1 (2 1/4 oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained
* 2 tsp. dried oregano
* 1 lb. hamburger, browned
* 12 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
* 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 can cream of mushroom soup
* 1/4 c. water
* 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese Directions
1. In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
2. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, and oregano.
3. Add ground beef.
4. Simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
5. Place half of the spaghetti in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
6. Top with half of the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with 1 c. cheddar cheese.
7. Repeat layers.
8. Mix soup and water until smooth; pour over casserole.
9. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
10. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Six to 8 servings