CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing


I've made things like this before in the crockpot and didn't care for them, But I thought this was pretty tasty.. and easy and cheap to boot!

Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing

From: Kristine's week on Recipe Challenge

4 chicken breasts (halves) (I used chicken tender strips)
1 pkg. Stove Top Stuffing
1/2 cup water
1 can FF cream of mushroom soup (used regular not FF)
1 cup chicken broth

Place chicken on bottom of Crockpot. Pour broth over the chicken. Mix together the stuffing, soup, and water, and place on top of the chicken.Cook on low for 7 hours.
Serves 4

2 comments:

Brie said...

I've made this before too! I used regular soup not ff and it was pretty good!

Anonymous said...

that looks interesting!! not sure i'd give it a go.. lol.. but it looks interesting!!!