CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pork Chops Yum-Yum


Found the recipe on Recipezaar looking for a new way to make pork chops. I cannot begin to tell you how yummy these were... I doubled the recipe for the sauce.. and the pork chops were so...tender.. YUM-YUM
Pork Chops Yum-yum

Recipezaar Recipe #95222

2-4 pork chops, 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/8 cup honey
1/8 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon ketchup
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt

Brown chops on both sides. Place in greased casserole dish. Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for one hour.
Sides: Make with Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes

2 comments:

Brie said...

I'll have to try these. I am always looking for new ways to make pork chops too!!

Anonymous said...

I am ALWAYS up for new pork chops recipes, there are never enough!!!!
i'm printing this one out now!