CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Easy Beef Enchilada's

This was so easy I was afraid it wouldn't be all that good, Turns out it is delicious! I did forget to take a picture of it though, But if you'd like to see a picture of it check out Brie's Blog :o) I'm sure she won't mind!

From: Brie's Blog Via Recipezaar

1 lb ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
3 cups salsa (your favorite)
16 ounces shredded cheddar
10 or so corn tortillas (I used flour instead)

Brown Beef in skillet. Add taco seasoning and about 1 cup of salsa(more or less to taste) to beef and heat until salsa is warm.Remove from heat.Spoon meat mixture and cheese into totillas, making sure not to over fill.Roll up and place in 13x9 baking dish.The enchiladas will pack together tightly.Spread remaining salsa over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas start to brown and crisp.(aprox. 10-15 mins.).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't even realize i used flour tortillas!!! hee.. i didn't even think of corn.. but it was good all the same!

Anonymous said...

looks yummy mandi! i made this last night, too and mark & i loved it! i added black olives to ours and put sour cream on top when they came out! mmm :)

Brie said...

When I ran across this one I totally didn't think I was going to like it but I needed a quick dinner so I gave it a whirl. Mmmmm hee!