CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hearty Chicken Casserole

Hearty Chicken Casserole

OMG This was deliscious!!! A Must make if your reading this!!

from: Brie's Blog

1/2 c butter, softened
1 cup sour cream
1 egg
1 c all purpose flour
1 t baking powder
1 t salt
16 oz frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
2 c cubed, cooked chicken or turkey
1 10 3/4oz can cream of mushroom soup, UNdiluted
1/2 c chopped onion
1/2 c shredded cheddar

In small bowl, cream the butter and sour cream. Add egg; beat well. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt and add to creamed mixture. Spread into a greased 3 qt casserole dish.In a large bowl, combine the veggies, chicken , soup and onion. Pour over crust, sprinkly with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400* for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.

2 comments:

Brie said...

Mmmm...I should make this again!! I'm hungry...I smelled it when I saw the picture!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm going to make this tonight for dinner!!!! i'll blog it if it gets my family approval :)