CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Garlic Pull-Apart Bread





I've made this bread on Several occasions. I even made it for a Christmas Potluck party earlier this month. It's always so yummy! It goes especially well with Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti.

The dough I used for it is the Everything Dough that is my go-to dough for almost everything. I discovered this recipe from my Friend Brie and She discovered it at The Frugal Girl's Blog.


Pull-Apart Garlic Bread



1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1 pound of bread dough, either frozen (which should be thawed first) or homemade


In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic powder and garlic salt. Cut dough into 1-in. pieces (about 15-20). Roll into balls and dip into butter mixture. Layer in a 9×5 or 4×6 loaf pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.




0 comments: