CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

This Weeks Menu Plan :)


I'm going to try to post this every week. Then of course I'll be posting the new recipes I make that we like. This is my Menu plan for the next week. This week I even managed to plan what sides I'll have with each dish....

Breakfast Casserole W/Biscuits & Gravy
Creamy Chicken & Tortilla's W/Mom's Spanish Rice
Crispy Baked Chicken Legs w/ Mac n cheese, mashed pot. & corn
Finger Lickin' Good Porkchops share in Casseroles & Crockpots Recipes group w/steamed veggies
Hamburger Cornbread Casserole from Recipe Challenge group w/green beans & new potatoes
Hamburger Corn Casserole w/ chicken noodle sides
Jeanne's Sloppy Joe's w/pretzels & cole slaw
Pioneer Woman's Chicken Parmigiana w/cheese garlic toast & salad

Happy Cooking!

Mandi

0 comments: