CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jeanne’s Sloppy Joe’s

I like trying the recipes from the Dougars because I know they are cost friendly as well as child friendly. I made this for dinner Friday night. I loved this recipe because it was so quick to make it was almost like I didn't cook at all. The liquid smoke makes this so yummy! I'll make this one again someday!


Jeanne’s Sloppy Joe’s

Served with Pretzels & Coleslaw

From: Dougar's Family Recipes


1 lb. ground beef/turkey
1/2 c. ketchup
1/2 c. BBQ sauce
1/2 envelope dry onion soup mix
2 tsp. liquid smoke

Brown & season meat, drain. Add all other ingredients, heat
Through. Serve on buns; enjoy!

2 comments:

Brie said...

Love the easy ones! Sounds yummy:)

Jibran Ahmed Khan said...

Very nice website. i like it. It is too good because you shared very great recepies.
Here are also some receipes of Asia's famouse dishes those are spicy and famouse in every cermoney.
Make for your family & Have Fun

Make Biryani Yourself <=> Make Asian's Food