CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2007

My Taco Pizza

So, We love Pizza, I've discovered some pretty yummy ready made Pizza Crust at the Deli in Wal-Mart, I just rub them down with Olive oil, add my toppings and bake! Jake had bought a frozen Tony's Pizza that was called "Taco Pizza" we baked it one weekend for lunch and it was pretty good actually, I'm never one to "brag" on frozen foods, So it gave me the idea to make my own "Taco Pizza" so here it is! Jake and Ashley LOVED it!!!



Mandi's Taco Pizza

1 premade Pizza Dough (or make your own if you wish)

1 can of Pizza Sauce

1 lb of ground Beef

1 Pkg. of Taco Seasoning

1 lb of Mexican Cheese Blend

1 large can of sliced olives

Make your Taco meat as usual with Taco Seasonings. Spread crust with Pizza Sauce, then Layer cooked Taco Meat, Then layer cheese then sliced Olives, Bake until hot!! YUMMERS!!

1 comments:

Brie said...

The olives make it look sooo yummy!