CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2007

Mandi's Quesadilla Pizza

I make my Quesadilla's a lot, People who try them always ask for them again. One night I had some leftever Quesadilla filling and a leftover pizza crust (from the Taco Pizza venture) so I made myself a Quesadilla Pizza it was YUMMY!! Next time I'm going to try to make SURE and have leftovers... LOL!!




Mandi's Quesadilla Pizza

1 Ready Made Pizza Crust (or make your own)
1 lb of cooked and diced Chicken
One onion Chopped
One Bell Pepper Chopped
One Red Pepper Chopped
1 large can of mushroms
2 Cups of Monterey Jack Cheese

Sautee onion, peppers & Mushrooms in olive oil, butter & Garlic powder, salt and pepper until translucent, add chicken and simmer for flavor. Drain oil/butter and add on crust, add Cheese & Bake until HOT! YUMMY!!!

0 comments: