Sunday, July 25, 2010
Beef and Black Bean Taco Bake
This was a good one, definite repeat!
By Tiffany on tortillas
Here’s what you’ll need:
* 1 lb. ground beef, browned
* 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 jar of black bean and corn salsa
* 6-10 tortillas, corn or flour, cut into bite sized pieces
* 2 cups cheddar or Mexican blend cheese, shredded
* extra cheese for the top, if desired
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into a 9×13 casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.