CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Manwich Pizza Calzones


Manwich Pizza Calzones

This recipe I got from Recipe Challenge group. Danette's week. These were so good, Next time I see me adding more toppings than I did for this one... this would be so yummy with Sausage and mushrooms... yum!!

1 lb hamburger
1 can manwich sloppy joe mix
1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
pizza toppings
shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook hamburger until no longer pink. Add sloppy joe sauce. Lay pizza crust on baking sheet. Spoon sloppy joe mix on 1/2 of crust. Top with pizza toppings of choice (sliced onions, mushrooms, olives, etc) top with cheese. Fold crust in 1/2 and fold edges over and crimp with fork. Bake according to crust directions!!



2 comments:

Dimples said...

Ohh I am going to have to try this one! SOunds and looks SO yummy!

Brie said...

Another one that looks awesome!! I saw coupons for pizza crust again this week so I'll have to pick some up:)