CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Joann's Kielbasa Rice Dish


Joann's Kielbasa Rice Dish

I've been making this dish since Jake and I have been together. It is a recipe from his Mom and he requested it so I got it from her. It's so yummy, full of flavor, filling and cheap! I always double the recipe though and that makes it need to bake much longer. I also sometimes use smoked sausage.

1 lb of Kielbasa (or smoked sausage)
1 C. Rice, Uncooked (not instant)
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 Cups Water
2-3 Stalks of Celery, Chopped
1 Bell Pepper (more or less to taste)
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
Chopped Mushrooms (optional)

Put everything into a greased baking dishh big enough to hold it all. Cover it and bake
at 350 for about 45 minutes (it always take alot longer for me) Depending on how
long it takes the rice to cook. You may have to take the cover off for the last few
minutes for the liquids to cook away.

1 comments:

Brie said...

I'll have to try this one! Sounds so good and pretty easy! Gotta get all the baking in while it's still cold hee:)